Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: WTD:Optical Printer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do any of you out there have an optical printer for sale or know where I can get one.
    I could build one but I need a totally professional unit that can do Super8 to Super8, 16mm to 16mm, Super8 to 16mm and vice versa. Thanks for the help. Email me with any offers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 56films's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    hey nigel,
    have you checked out this do-it-yourself page? http://www.city-net.com/~fodder/s8mm/optprint.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been there but like I said--I really need a PRO type unit and that one that they have plans for is just to weak. Thanks for looking out though!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member BarbaraE00's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2023
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTD:Optical Printer

    Optical printers have revolutionized the way businesses handle precise printing tasks, particularly in industries requiring high-quality labels. These printers use advanced light projection and photochemical processes to create accurate reproductions, making them indispensable for tasks like producing color thermal labels. Such labels are widely used in logistics, retail, and manufacturing due to their durability and vibrant colors. Unlike traditional methods, optical printers ensure consistent quality and sharp details, ideal for branding and product identification. Moreover, their ability to integrate with modern technologies allows for efficient customization, meeting the demands of various industries. As the need for high-performance printing grows, optical printers remain a cornerstone for businesses that prioritize accuracy, speed, and reliability in their labeling operations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •